BREAST POSSIBLE OUTCOME! Lift with Exchange for Smaller Implant. - Chicago, IL

Almost 7 years ago I got a breast augmentation and...

Almost 7 years ago I got a breast augmentation and in my opinion the implant was too large and almost immediately bottomed out. I wanted to get a revision right away, but surprise! I was pregnant… After nursing and then another pregnancy and nursing again, and then moving to another state, A revision by the same surgeon was really not an option. Dr. Shifrin made it all okay though! I really wanted the high, young look of augmented breasts, but from what I've seen on before and after pictures of breast lifts, that is not a common outcome. ...Well ladies, Dr. Shifrin is not a "common" doctor... Not only did I feel very comfortable with him after having met with several other surgeons, he understood that I wanted a pretty extreme left with an implant exchange for a considerably smaller implant (ended up going to a 325 from a 455), and he came through! My breasts look high and young and perky and new, and the scars from the lift are barely even noticeable in comparison to how cute my new boobies are!! His after care is tops, he's very comforting, and his first priority is YOUR desires!! That was very important to me because I am a woman who knows what I want, and I can easily be considered high maintenance patient... But Dr. Shifrin didn't treat me like I was high maintenance, or an annoyance… He carefully considered and answered any questions or concerns that I had. If You want an expert surgeon who is humble yet very knowledgeable, I highly recommend him. I will be back to him for any of my future cosmetic needs.

Befores and afters

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Wow, what a difference, you look fantastic!!! Were your original implants placed under the muscle? and did you change profile, ie go from a moderate profile to a high profile?
I'm getting a replacement and lift to a smaller implant as well. 525/540 to 450ish.. you look great!
Amazing makeover! So awesome you got what you wanted. Congratulations.
Thanks so much @Precious22!! I'm really so happy with my results!… And my lollipop part of the scar is almost completely invisible! #awesomeness
Super Awesome. I had a donut lift. I haven't looked but anytime scars are invisible that's a plus! What we do for kids. Good for you nursing the little one. I found it soo worth it! Now we can focus on us ;)
I just saw your before-and-after pics. What an awesome outcome for you also! Your stomach looks great! I don't think I saw any of your breasts tho... But yes! It's time for US! --my body is mine now. Lbs. Enjoy having your waistline back! You look fantastic and thin!
Thanks remod, I think it's our "time" even though time isn't really ours, lol.