What is Wrong with my Face? (photo)

I would really like to know whats wrong with my face. To start, my nose is crooked. My lips are uneven. My jaw clicks on my right side if I open it past a certain point (which is uncomfortable sometimes when eating) and i have an uneven over-bite. My left eye also seems to droop more than my right and becomes smaller(its really obvious when I'm tired). I love my facial features and i wouldn't change anything about it, all I want is for it to be symmetrical. In other words, to look normal.

Treatment of Facial Asymmetry

+2
The first thing I would advise is to see a dentist for your bite problems. Your concerns with your smile and lips may be related to the bite issues so you should discus with your dentist first. Regarding your tired eyes, please se an ophthalmologist (an eye doctor). Your nose does seem to deviate a little bit to the left and this may be due to a deviated septum and/or the outer nasal cartilages and should be evaluated by a plastic surgeon who is very experienced in nasal surgery to determine the extent of surgery, if surgery is recommended.
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Asymmetry

+1

When looking at your photo, it is clear that you have a mild facial asymmetry---perhaps this is simplifying the situation, but either your right side did not grow adequately, or your left side grew a bit moreso than the left.  Accordingly, you notice the jaw issues, the crooked nose, and the drooping right eye.  Ideally, corrective jaw surgery would be advised (and I recommend that you do see an Oral-Maxillofacial surgeon to discuss this as well as the clicking), but compromise procedures can "mask" the facial asymmetries.  Rhinoplasty and facial implants to the right side (cheekbone and jaw) can do alot to make the face more symmetric.  Additional soft tissue procedures can be very helpful as well. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon