Will Zerona work for obese people?

I have 140 pounds to loose. 

ZERONA IS NOT FOR OBESE PEOPLE

+1

ZERONA IS NOT THE ANSWER.  Zerona Laser treatments are supposed to work on everyone regardless of weight including obese people.. However my personal and professional experience is that it just doesn't work that well and will be a waste of money for you. You require massive weight loss help and my strong suggestion is to use professional associations whose focus is just that. It will require a lifestyle change which of course includes diet and exercise, may be even bariatric surgery if that fails - if you do not know which one to choose, seek the help of your primary care physician to help guide you. 

Zerona and obesity

+1

Dear Lizzy.  The results from zerona  can vary regardless of one's weight.  Zerona is designed to moderately reduce circumference in the waist, hips and thighs.  Results in this regard can vary from 0 to 9"  in total reduction.  In most cases patients will see a more significant contour improvement with liposuction vs zerona.   However, diet and exercise remain the mainstays of weight reduction. 

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Zerona Not Effective No Matter Whether You Are Obese or Not

+1

HI Lizzy,

Zerona laser through skin won't  "work" for any people, obese, fat, normal, or skinny.  The effects that may be seen are likely due to the dietary supplement Curva, diet, and excercise.

The 635 nm wave length laser used in Zerona treatments has been scientifically proven to not be able penetrate through skin to affect fat cells in the manner described.

Best to direct your energy elsewhere.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Will Zerona work for obese people?

+1

No, but it does not work in over 72% of those who tried it. Spend your $'s on a diet/exercise plan - better bang for the buck/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.