What Can I Do to Maximize Zerona Results?

What is the purpose of compression garments and other than exercise (which I already do), plenty of water and suppliments that contain niacin - what else can I do to boost my Zerona results? I am a pilates instructor and I am not overweight, just need a little toning.

Maximizing Zerona Results

+1

As a pilates instructor and not being overweight, and already taking the supplements required, and plenty of water there is not much else for you to do. As you know, you can tone muscle but cannot tone fat. If it is muscle you want to tone then focus on those core exercises for the anatomical area you are concerned about.

Compression garments mainly work to help mechanically limit and resolve edema (not part of Zerona recovery) and also helps the skin retract when fat is removed. Anything else you may do such as less calories, more protein, etc would be an independent factor and not because of a Zerona result. Unfortunately, many physicians as you can tell from RealSelf have not been satisfied with the results from Zerona. I hope you are one of the lucky ones that does. 

How to Maximize Zerona Laser Results? Might as Well Try a Cardio-Abs-Plus Machine

+1

Hi,

The compression garments help to squeeze intracellular fluid from collapsed fat cells out of the treated area facilitating removal. The only problem is that 635 nm lasers (the wavelength Zerona laser uses) is known to be unable to penetrate the skin barrier. It will cause cell damage to fat cells when it is directly applied to fat without the skin in the way.

Therefore the best way that you can maximize your Zerona laser treatments is to keep drinking the Cardura supplement, exercise, and diet. You may also spend about $100 on the "Cardio-Abs-Plus" that I saw one late night on an infocommercial, it's before and after pictures were even more impressive than the before and after Zerona photos.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD