I Was Wondering, if I Have a Fatty Liver and I Want to Have Rhinoplasty Combined with Breast Lift with Implants, is This Safe?

Fatty Liver Before Surgery

+1

Dear Munega,

With a fatty liver, it is necessary to obtain a medical clearance before you undergo any type of surgery involving pre and post-op meds consumption aside the general anesthesia drug cocktail your body has to metabolize.

Thank you for your questions.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Fatty liver and cosmetic surgery.

+1

Having a fatty liver simply alerts physicians to the possibility that you may not metabolize medications normally. A full medical workup including liver function studies is indicated by your internist prior to undergoing any elective surgical operation.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Fatty liver and inmplants

+1

Since you have a fatty liver I think it would be importabt for you to get medical clearance before any elective surgery.Patient safety ius number one.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Fatty liver and cosmetic surgery

+1

If you have a fatty liver, then you should probably get a medical evaluation and determine if you are medically ok to have cosmetic surgery.

Fatty liver and cosmetic surgery

+1

Your question cannot be answered as posted because there is insufficient information. Why do you think you have a fatty liver? Was this diagnosed and how was it diagnosed? Are your liver function tests and blood coagulation tests normal? Have you ever been jaundiced? Your question poses more questions than it does answers and if the answers are not good the final answer is no it is not safe.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Fatty Liver and Cosmetic Surgery

+1

Cosmetic surgery is only done on patients in good health, there is no point in taking undo risk for such elective surgery. As to your specific question, you would need to see the doctor that cares for your liver problems and get clearance from him before having any cosmetic procedures.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD