What's the Best Invisalign Cleaning System?

What's the best Invisalign cleaning system? What should I use to clean my Invisalign aligners?

Cleaning your Invisalign aligners

+2

This is one of the most frequently asked questions by my patients who I have treated with Invisalign!

The aligners are best cleaned with a dab of toothpaste using a toothbrush. I recommend using regular toothpaste and not whitening toothpaste, as some whitening toothpastes are abrasive and may dull the aligner.

Additionally, it is not recommended to use denture cleaners or soak them in mouthwash; again this may dull he aligners and can make the aligners more visible.

Please, Please, Please brush and floss your teeth before replacing the aligner in the mouth! I have seen patients present with tooth decay from not taking the time to do this.

Invisalign has cleaning crystals that the aligners can be soaked in if you do prefer to soak them.

Hope this helps. Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask...

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist