Vaser Lipo for an Apron Belly?

Hi. I am looking for some procedure less agressive than a traditional lipo and tummy tuck, And I was search about this new lipo vaser and some doctors seing that this can fix a apron belly... it is really possible ? since the procedure not only suck the fat, but also shrink the skin and make it tight...it is true ? thank you.

Vaser liposuction instead of tummy tuck?

+1

Vaser liposuction allows for efficient fat removal and some skin shrinkage after the procedure. If there is excess skin, stretch marks, and/or muscle weakness from pregnancy or weight change, a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a better option.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon