How Long to Wear Compression Garment After Vaser Neck Lipo

I am 32 years old male with good skin and I am planning to go for NECK and jaw vaser lipo. My surgeon ( board certified) has suggested me to wear compression garment for at least a week. As I can't take leave from work. All I can wear is maximum for 4 days 24/7 and then only in the night from 5th day. Is this realistic?. Will my result be affected by wearing garment only 4 days. Will I have a issue in my neck/swelling that it gets visible in public if I go back to work after 4 days? Thanks.

Compression Garment after Neck Lipo

For my patients undergoing VASER lipo of the neck, jowls and chin, I typically have them wear the compression garment post-operative for 5 days 24/7 then for another 2 weeks all the time when they are not in public. Lymphatic massage and external ultrasound helps to minimize edema afterwards and get you back into the public eye faster. Sleeping with your head elevated also is mandatory.