Do I Have Upper Lateral Cartilage Separation? (photo)

I had septoplasty/ rhinoplasty 2 and 1/2 months ago. I had hump reduction and some tip work done. My nose was slender before. Now it is very thin in the middle and seems sunken in. See picture. Is this an upper lateral cartilage issue. How is it fixed? I am very dissapointed. Thanks for your feedback.

Do I Have Upper Lateral Cartilage Separation?

+1

Great posted photos showing poor done lateral nasal bone in fracture and position. Plus over resection of the upper lateral alar cartilages. Repair needs to be done after 3 or 4 months by in fracture position of nasal bones + cartilage spreader grafts for the other issue. Best of luck. Follow up would be nice. 

Treatment of Upper Lateral Cartilage Separation

+1

You have what we cal an inverted V deformity. This is frequently associated with breathing obstruction. It is corrected with spreader cartilage grafts placed to fill the depressions. I recommend that you wait another 6-10 months to have a revision procedure after healing from the first operation is complete.