M to F Transgender- Anatomical Shape over the Muscle?

This is how I would like to have my implants done when I have them done next month. I am sure there are negative aspects to my decision but I would like to know of anyone who has performed a BA on a trans patient this way and had good results?

Transgender Breast Augmentation

Thanks you for your question.  I have done many breast augmentation on transgendered women.  I perform a lot of augmentation with silicone implants above the muscle but I always use round silicone implants with great results.  The problem with anatomical implants is that they can rotate.  also, because anatomical implants are textured to try to prevent rotation of the implants, the scar tissue can adhere to the implant and you can see more rippling or folding of the implant.