How Do I Go About Getting More Attractive Breasts? (photo)

Im 24, 34C, no kids, and I dont like by breasts. They look similar to the first and second picture and when cold like the third picture. when warm or relaxed I guess. they look great when im cold or during arousal(3rd pic). But I dont feel sexy just walking around topless in front of my boyfriend of 5 years. I'd like to go to a Medium size D or a Full D cup but I want sexier nipples.....(4th pic) please help, what do I need to do......

Tuberous Breasts With Breast Enlargement

+1
It sounds like you may have tuberous breasts. Typically, breasts are comprised of evenly distributed tissue while tuberous breasts are characterized by tissue that is concentrated directly underneath the protruding nipples. Because of this, a common treatment technique involves releasing this constricted breast tissue by making internal radial incisions that allow it to splay out properly. These incisions are done internally so you won't see anything externally. Implants can be placed at time of your surgery to enhance their size.

Puffy nipples and breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

What you describe likely represents "herniation" of the nipple with or without tuberous breasts.

If you are going to undergo breast augmentation, then your nipples can be corrected at the same time by approaching your breast augmentation through the areola with an incision all the way around the nipple, 360 degrees.

This will reduce the size of the areola, give an opportunity to correct the puffiness of the nipples, and serve as the access point to place your implants.

This can be a difficult surgery in the hands of an inexperienced plastic surgeon.  Make certain that your plastic surgeon is experienced, very comfortable addressing all of the things you want accomplished and board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Correction of Tuberous Breasts is Very Successful

+1

Hi there-

Without consulting with you about your goals, and examining you, it is very difficult to responsibly make recommendations to you.

It sounds like you have tuberous breasts, with nipple/areola pseudo-herniation. This can be greatly improved through modern plastic surgical techniques.

Your best bet is to find a surgeon Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who you like and feel you can trust and visit for a consultation.

Armando Soto, MD

Protruding nipples/areolae

+1

If you look like the first photo then the correction to enlarged, protruding nipples is to have a nipple/areola reduction which is basically like a donut lift (aka, peri-areolar breast lift).  Removing a strip of tissue from the outside of your areola will decrease the diameter of your areola and help flatten it out.  The trade-off is a scar that goes around the outside of the areola.  If you would like to add volume to your breast at the same time, a breast implant could be inserted through this same incision.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Surgery can be done for both requests

+1

Your request actually covers two issue, what to do about the nipples and can you have an implant at the same time. The answer is yes.  You will most likely be happy with a nipple reduction that ends up withi a scar that goes all the way around but reduces the size of your areola.  Through that same incision you can have animplnat plced under the muscle.  The final cup size will depend on the size of the implant you and your surgeon choose.  it makes sense and shold give you the confidence you want in your relationship.

Phillip C. Haeck, MD

Tuberous breast deformity

+1

If you have a component of tuberous breasts more than likely you will need some sort of areoal reduction and permanent suture placement internally to treat this. Howver without photos or an exam it is hard to say.

Tuberous Breasts

+1

If your breasts look like the first two pictures you will need an areola reduction that will give you a scar that goes all of the way around the areola.  This scar will usually heal quite nicely.  Implants can be placed at the same time.  This will help correct the major issues that seem to be bothering you.  The down side is the scar and high risk of loss of sensation to the nipples from the surgery.

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Protruding areolas, herniating nipples, turberous breast problems

+1

all of the answers below are accurate. 

the goal for you would be to reduce the areola in size and back into the breast as much as possible.

these are challenging cases to even the most experienced doctors but you should be able to achieve

a nice improvements/

You want breast augmentation and areolar reduction.

+1

Without actually seeing your own actual breast anatomy, it sounds as if you have more of a "puffy nipple" anatomy rather than a true tuberous breast. (Is photo 3 you with contracted areolas?) If so, you have very attractive breasts and you simply want to be larger with tighter areola tissues that do not herniate ("puff out") when warm, not stimulated, or not contracted.

The up-side of this proposed solution is that augmentation can give you larger breasts, and many surgeons use a periareolar approach for augmentation. The areolas can be tightened to reduce the puffiness at the same time. The down-side is that there is a visible scar around the entire areola on both sides.

Since you also want larger breasts, you may wish to first consider a crease incision breast augmentation, which will "fill" your skin brassiere to a greater degree than your own tissues now do. This may actually decrease the areolar herniation somewhat, but frankly, it may also not change or may even bulge slightly more. BUT, areolar tightening can also be done later under local anesthesia if necessary or desirable, and should improve your areolar aesthetics nicely.

Photos of your own breasts would be helpful, and direct examination by an ABPS-certified plastic surgeon who does lots of breast surgery is even better. Get several opinions before deciding. Best wishes!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+1
You have tuberous breasts and large areolae. Areolar reduction would be appropriate. You have herniation of the breast tissue into the areolae. This would improve the appearance of the breasts.

Robert L. Kraft, MD