Why Do my Breast Feel VERY Sunburned After Breast Augmentation?

I'm 34yrs old just had breast aug out 18days ago. I have 492cc silicone implants. My breast feel very sunburned! My bra & clothes hurt when they touch my skin. I have asked many friends & no one seems to know what I am talking about. My doctor says that it will go away, but I'm begining to think that something went wrong & I'm gonna feel like this for ever.

Healing after breast augmentation

there are many unusual sensations in the first few weeks and months after augmentation;

1. there can be burning
  2. itching
  3. numbness
  4. tightness
  5. insects crawling

these usually go away with time.  make sure there are no allergies,  meds , tapes , clothing , bra

advil , benedryl , clariton can help