What is the Difference Between Refirme Laser and Genesis Cutera?

what is the difference between the 2 lasers? which one is more effective? and can I do both at the same time? I only had on treatment of the Genesis and cannot see any change? thank you.

What is the difference between Refirme Laser and Genesis Cutera?

+1

Usually will need multiple treatments for both and depending on the skin condition your results will vary. I would recommend Refirme, typically 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks vs the Genesis Cutera. Thank you for the question.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Refirme Laser vs Genesis Cutera

+1

Well, there is a HUGE difference and these are entirely different machines. Refirme is radio frequency, deep radio frequency. It is used to treat lines and wrinkles, create collagen, and tighten skin. Cutera Genesis is a YAG laser that is used primarily for red discoloration. It doesn't touch the skin, it is waved over it and it destroys redness and small broken capillaries. Both are effective treatments when done by experienced technicians, but they need to be done for the right issues! They cannot be interchanged as they treat totally different problems, but yes, then can be done together, quite effectively.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD