How Much Does Refirme Cost?

Wondering about refirme for skin tightening and the average cost per treatment for neck and face

Facial Skin Tightening

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Refirme. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

ReFirme

+1

Prices range from 150.00-500.00 per treatment and per area. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon