Is Elos Efficient in Wrinkle Reduction and Facial Skin Tighting?

Elos Wrinkle Reduction and Facial Skin Tightening

+1

Elos ReFirme and Matrix IR and or Matrix RF can be combined for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction.  There are other surgical and nonsurgical treatment regimens that can also be considered.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

ReFirme

+1

To some degree without any ablation, but I like to offer CO2 resurfacing in addition if patients want more.  Surgery is also offered as sometimes, this is the best option.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and or a Board Certified Dermatologist for a consultation.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Elos for facial skin tightening?

+1

I have 4 different devices in my practice for facial skin tightening including the ELOS devices.  In my experience the best approach is to use ELOS together with other technologies.  In these cases I see a big advantage to adding the bipolar radiofrequency that ELOS provides.  I use it as part of a 4-device regimen including the Thermage CPT system to get the best results.

Scott E. Newman, MD, FACS