Is Refirme Safe for Patient with Titanium Dental Implants?

Can I get Refirme treatment on my face if I have Titanium dental implants.

Thanks,
Ludmila

Facial Skin Tightening

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Refirme. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

ReFirme

+1

Should be fine, and if not, use a dental tooth guard. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.