Is Refirme Safe for Patient with Titanium Dental Implants?

Can I get Refirme treatment on my face if I have Titanium dental implants.

Thanks,
Ludmila

Refirme for patient with titanium dental implants

+1
Yes, Refirme is safe to perform with dental implants. You may experience a mild heat sensation close to the areas with the implants. Depending on the number of implants you have, you may want to ask your doctor to put in a mouth guard during the treatment. The mouth guard will absorb some of that extra heat and make the treatment more comfortable.  

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Refirme. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

ReFirme

+1

Should be fine, and if not, use a dental tooth guard. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon