Swollen Under Eye and Cheek area 6 Weeks After Sculptra

my derm injected me 2cc sulptra as a touch up over a area which was treaded one year ago with sculptra and actually was perfect, he ignored my indications and injected where he shouldnt...above the cheek bone and temple, and since 2 weeks after injection until now almost 6 week later all the area under my eye is swollen puffy, with white-yellow colour,and my cheek looks weird when smiling it looks fat, and I feel inconfortable in that area as something is disturbing there causing tightness..

Swelling After Sculptra

+1

Unfortunately, without seeing you in person, knowing how much product was injected, and knowing exactly where it was injected there is no way to truly provide you a meaningful answer here on the internet. I recommend returning to your physician and telling him about your concerns, as none of us can do much to help you here. However, it is important to note that swelling is completely normal and can last up to a month or even longer in some patients.

Sculptra

+1

I would encourage you to see your physician for evaluation of your Sculptra treatment and to discuss your treatment options. 

Sculptra for facial volume

+1

please see your doctor for evaluation of how to make you happy. there may just be an issue of swelling that will improve over more weeks,  but if there is over correction, you may need to wait many months to a year or more for it to go away. Your doctor may be able to reassure you once seeing you in person.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/fillers/index.html

Sculptra follow up

+1

If you are unhappy with your Sculptra result you should return to your surgeon and discuss your options.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon