What is the Best Non-surgical Treatment for Sagging Underarms?

Best treatment for sagging arms which is noninvasive

If your arms have very minimal skin laxity you could do a combination of weightlifting to build the tricep muscle and the bicep muscle and obtain some result. You must remember that you cannot spot reduce fat. There are some modalities such as cool sculpting which can be used however I would be cautious because there have been cases of nerve damage which becomes quite painful when using non-invasive treatments. There are three nerves which are sensory nerves in the arm and they are quite superficial and very vulnerable to damage.  Usually surgery is the only answer for the problem you describe. With minimal skin laxity SAFE liposuction can be performed with or without a mini brachioplasty which is a scar located in the axilla or armpit. If the excess skin is moderate to severe most patients require a full brachioplasty which requires an incision from the elbow to the axilla or armpit. 

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon