Can I Still Have Swelling 7 Months After a Smartlipo Fibrosis Touch Up? (photo)

I had a touch up under my bellybutton to break up some fibrosis that occurred when I first got smartlipo, its been close to 7 months now, and the swelling or whatever the problem is in the treatment area is doesn’t seem to be resolving itself. The area feels harder than normal, doesn’t feel like fat, sort of feels like the skin is thicker there or maybe stuck? I pinched on the spot and below it in the pics so you can see the difference I’m talking about. What to do?

Can I Still Have Swelling 7 Months After a Smartlipo Fibrosis Touch Up?

+1

Thanks for the question and posted photos. Very hard to answer over the internet but here's goes. I would like to see/know what the before photos showed. Did you obtain any improvement? Too what degree? Because if you did obtain a "nice" result than the scar/fibrosis is a sequel of the operation and not much can be done. I might try low dose steroid injections into the scarred area. Best of luck.