When Can I Start Raising my Arms over my Head After BA?

I'm a flight attendant and will need to raise my arms above my head to close the overhead bins. I do run on a regular basis so feel I'm pretty 'in shape'. When can I expect to return to work and would it benefit me to wear a tight sports bra for the first few weeks as well? I've waited a long time for my boobs and don't want to mess things up. Thanks

Rapid Recovery After Breast Augmentation

The rapid recovery system following breast augmentation completely reduces "down time."  By using scheduled doses of ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) and arm exercises my patients are back to their normal routine within a few days.  I've had patients go to work the day after surgery.  By raising the arms above the head until elbows touch ears the pec. muscles are stretched.  This decreases stiffness and increases blood flow which decreases swelling.

I don't mind if my patients get back to the gym a day or two after surgery as long as they don't do heavy pec. work.  Most surgeons are concerned that this could cause bleeding and a hematoma.  I've been doing this system for over 2 years and have never had a hematoma. 

So go ahead, raise your arms and go back to work.