Smartlipo W/waterjet 1 Yr Ago and Have a 1" Lump Below my Bellybutton How to Get Rid of It

I got smartlipo w/waterjet 1 year ago and I have a 1" lump below my bellybutton under the skin that is numb and feels more dense, how can I get rid of it?

Smart Lipo

+1

Thank you for your question. See your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate this so you truly know what it is.

Bay Area Dermatologist

A simple quick focal touch up lipo would improve this area.

+1

A simple quick focal touch-up lipo would improve this area provided the area is caused by localized fat.  Some people have a periumbilical hernia.  That should also be ruled out. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

Looks like a very good result. Just needs some additional lipo in that area under local anesthesia to solve your issue.