Is It Normal to Sweat More Than Normal After Smart Lipo?

I am 2 months post op and I just seem to be sweating way more than normal. I had my thighs, calves and abs done.

Smartlipo and sweating

+1

I am not aware of any physiologic reason why perspiration would increase after tumescent liposuction or SmartLipo. If this is noted soon after the surgery, within several days or a week, and you have pain or a red area that hurts, you might have an infection and you should see your doctor. Possibly there is a coincidental reason for the sweating.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html

+1

As a Smart lipo Instructor I know of no relationship between Smart Lipo or any laser lipo and sweating. What areas are you having the sweat in?