Treatment for Thigh and Butt Skin Laxity?

What is the best way to address the laxity on my butt and posterior thighs? Would an extended inner Thigh lift help? Scarring is not an issue for me; I would rather have long scar than ripples. Also, I need to lower my butt crack is too high that makes clothes nearly impossible to wear.

Lower body laxity

+2

Looking at your picture you probably need a repeat of your thigh buttock lift with a better design of the incision.

The present incision is too high and that is why your "BUTT CRACK" is too long.

The design of the scar need to be improved, whether this will improve the butt crack will depend on the skin laxity in the back and center.

The butt is deflated, you may benefit from a lift and enhancement of the buttock.

By your pinching the skin, it shows that you still have a lot of excess skin.

You may also improve on the butt shape by liposuction of the illac crest love handle area as well.

Only after consultation we will be able to advise you of the options and the results you should expect.

Treatment for thigh and butt skin laxity

+2

I just reviewed your picture and post.

The pinch maneuver that you do in the picture shows that you have enough laxity to repeat the procedure and get a significant correction that would go a long way in making you happy.

As far as the issue of an extended inner thigh lift, it would not help or even address the problem that is upsetting you. If you can imagine a vertical line going down the middle of your thigh, the butt lift and outer thigh lift will address the outer thigh, and the inner thigh lift will address the inner thigh.

To me, the key to a successful outer thigh lift is taking out the hip skin starting from the point just above the saddle bag. This stretches and elongates the thigh skin maximally.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD