What Size Implants Does Kate Hudson Have and Cameron Diaz?

What Size Implants Does Kate Hudson Have and Cameron Diaz

This would be known by patient (if indeed they are patients) and surgeon, and it is mostly unlikely that the surgeon would violate privacy laws.

That info would not be useful to a patient seeking breast enlargement. Using the same size implants would not suggest the same outcome.

Implant sizes for actresses

Implants for the actresses you mentioned are probably very small, but what would be good for them may not be right for you.

Implant Size for Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz

Neither Kate Hudson nor Cameron Diaz have confirmed that they have breast implants. The surgeon (if they had surgery) is not allowed to divulge this private information.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Size for Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson

Unfortunately, it would be very difficult to say what size implants these celebrities have. To date, neither have confirmed they've had breast augmentation. In addition, if they do have implants, we don't have any reliable measurements of their pre-surgery breasts therefore we couldn't guess at the size they've received.

Small Breast Augmentation

These would be more conservative augmentations, if they have been performed, in the neighborhood of 175 to 250 ml implants.

Breast Implant Selection?

Even if you were able to find out exactly what breast implant size/profile another person has, it would not necessarily be helpful to you. In other words, a specific breast implant size/profile will not necessarily result in the same look as another person has achieved.

Many variables involved in achieving a final outcome;  for example, the patient's native breast tissue, chest wall shape,  quality of the breast augmentation procedure performed... all are important factors involved.

Can I match someone else's breasts?

Hi Layla,

Thanks for your question.  Only guesses could be made here and only after examination of standardized pre and post photos and taking of measurement.  However, when it comes to your personal size and what is best for you, a better idea would be to have your measurements taken and a breast implant that is best tailored to you by a board certified plastic surgeon.  I do like my patients to bring in photos of what their goals are to help us understand what their desires are and thus meet those more perfectly.  However, the best photos to look at and bring would be on a physicians website, as they are standardized.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

This one is impossible to answer. Only the patient and their surgeon know what implants were placed.   Perhaps a better question to ask would be what is the best implant size for you?  I'd start with a visit to a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

Breast Augmentation

Only their respective surgeons would know that, and they couldn't share that information for patient confidentiality reasons.  You shouldn't really worry what they received - your requirements will be different.  Putting their sized implants in you won't guarantee that your breasts look like theirs.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the right options for you.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)