How Do I Shrink my Buttocks After Butt Injections?

I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of my buttocks after butt infections. I want to do it without any surgical procedures. Just want to know if there are any other options.

Reversing butt injections.

+1

What exactly did you have injected?  Fat or a non FDA approved substance?  You should talk to the Dr. or person who did the injections.  Good Luck...

"Shrinking" Injected Buttocks

+1

Regarding : ""I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of my buttocks after butt infections. I want to do it without any surgical procedures..." Your question is impossible to answer since you never bothered telling us WHAT your buttocks were injected with. Since there are very few legally approved substances that can be injected in the buttocks in the US, I am left to assume that it was either done abroad or done here with either an illegal and or unknown substance. Either way, there is no way to remove or "de pump" what was placed because it is usually injected in many areas in fanning fashion. Most substances of the Silicone family interact with local tissues causing a scarring reaction which makes subsequent removal very hard and deforming.  Does your injector have any suggestions? Sad.