Can I Get PMMA or Hydrogel Butt Injections in Houston?

I want to increase my butt size but dont want to get implants. I need something affordable can someone help?

PMMA or Hydrogel injection for butt augmentation?

+1

Excellent question! The Brazilian Butt Lift (liposuction of your lower back, waist, abdomen, etc, and injection of this fat into your buttocks) is a SAFE, effective buttock augmentation technique. This is the only butt augmentation technique I use. I STRONGLY suggest you avoid any alternative injections (I have seen men and women with liquid silicone injected into their buttocks with HORRIBLE results and complications, wounds, infections, etc).

If you're interested in buttock augmentation surgery, I suggest you visit with an experienced Board Certified PLASTIC SURGEON.

I hope that helps and wish you all the best!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

PMMA and Hydrogel Butt injections are not FDA improved. Injecting your own fat during Brazilian Butt Lift is safe.

+1

Many women prefer a butt lift using their own fat cells. This procedure is called the Brazilian butt lift, or autologous buttock augmentation. Using fat grafting has several benefits over implants. These include:
Avoiding use of implants or foreign material.
Treatment of multiple areas to enhance overall result.
Overall lower complication rates
Patient may benefit from losing fat from the donor sites, such as the abdomen (modified liposuction)
The waist posterior is treated with liposuction so that the Brazilian butt lift procedure is maximized. The donor cells are then injected into the buttock to the desired volume. This is performed with each buttock.
Enhancing the buttocks through the Brazilian butt lift creates a firmer, attractive and more prominent profile. Adding curves or enhancing curves to your body is one way to a fuller figure that many women envy.

The ONLY injectable safe to use for Buttock Augmentation is your own fat

+1

Hi there-

Regardless of what you are told by friends, read, or hear through the grapevine, these materials are very dangerous.

The fact that you may have an acquaintance who underwent injection with one of these materials and has not had a problem (yet) should not fool you into thinking it is safe.

There are many reports of women who had this done many years ago, only to develop problems (that cannot be corrected for any amount of money or with any amount of surgery) now.

The Brazilian Butt Lift and buttock implants are your only safe options for buttock enhancement.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Dangerous Buttock Modifications

+1

I would sincerely advise you NOT to have anything injected into your buttock which is not FDA approved and especially not to have it done by a non-Plastic surgeon. What you THINK is AFFORDABLE today will be impossible to reverse in the future even if you had all the money in the world. If you doubt it, search the reviews and questions on buttock injections on this website.