Is Aquamid a Safe Filler for Buttocks Enhancements?

I am 5'7, 180 pounds. Curvy. I have an ok behind. But desire more projection. Fullness, and shape. I was going to go to london to a place called Mollo Clinic to get it done. Is it ok? Want to be sure. I want something natural but safe.

Fat injections are safe.

+1

The only safe filler for the buttocks area is your own fat.  Please read more regarding Brazilian Butt Lift on my website and youtube video.

Aquamid is NOT approved or safe for Buttocks Augmentation

+1

Hi there-

There is no way I would allow anyone I know to have ANYTHING except their own fat injected into their buttocks.

The Brazilian Butt Lift works very well in experienced hands (ask to see a lot of photos and talk to prior patients), and most importantly, is SAFE.

Your should know that there have now been many cases of women (here in Florida alone) who have suffered severe health complications (and a death) from having chemicals like these injected into their behinds. 

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Buttock enhancement

+1

The only filler for buttocks is your own fat.

that is fat injection.

All other fillers are fraught with danger and long term agony and disasterous results, that no surgeon in this country will be able to help you with.

"Natural and Safe" Buttock Augmentation

+1

Where in nature do you find hydrophilic polyacrylamide gel, the component of Aquamid? This Danish filler is NOT FDA approved and if you take the time to search RealSelf and other similar sites you will soon find out why you may want to seriously reconsider your decision to have it injected in your buttocks. When only one loud practitioner extols the virtues of a procedure or filler while others (equally smart, or arguably smarter) stay away you need to use your judgment.