Can You Use Sculptra to Add Penis Girth?

Can Sculptra be used for penis girth increase? I tried Radiesse for this purpose with very good results but it is highly costed. Instead of radiesse Sculptra may be used with lower cost. Please give your comments, Thank you.

Sculptra to increase penis size

+1

Sculptra is not a filler but a stimulator of your own collagen which then acts to volumize tissue. Sculptra elicits a host-dependant immunologic response that results in a controlled foreign-body reaction. Fibroblast activity is increased, resulting in neocollagen formation. In short, in a way Sculptra works by creating scar tisse. So why would you want to create scar tissue in an area that is dependant upon blood flow and sensitivity? No reputable physician should do these injections in the penis. Or perhaps you are just looking for a reason to massage the area for five minutes five times per day?

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/sculptra/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Cosmetic Rule # 1 for males: Do not inject things into your penis

+1

Of course the question would eventually be asked.... "Can this filler be used to increase penis size?"  As long as fillers have been around (from the early days of silicone), humans have attempted to inject them into their genitals... usually with disastrous results.

The short answer to your question is, "Yes.  It is theoretically possible to use Sculptra to add penis girth.  BUT YOU SHOULDN'T."  You're asking for trouble.  In fact, your opening your front door and demanding that trouble come right into the house and stay for a while.

Sculptra is approved for the face, not the genital areas. There are no studies on the penis.  So we don't know if it really works.  But it will probably cause problems there.  Most fillers have (we know this from case reports of disasters... see http://www.actasurologicas.info/v30/n08/ENG/3008IE03.htm for an example). Follow that link and tell me if you're willing to take that type of risk.

I'll say it again.  Gentlemen: Do not inject fillers into your penis.  You won't like the results.

Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.