How to Get Rounder Bigger Butt Without Lipo or Implants I'm Thin Not Enough Fat?

I had knee surgery and ever since then I lost volume more on one side. Ive been working out but nothing helps the little bit of sag and no volume?? I don't want implants and I have not enough fat to lipo out a lot. I dont want a huge difference. I just want a little volume to fill or lift that area. A touch. I'm japanese so can't be huge. 5'3 116 lbs. Is there a way. My friend is also thin and got an illegal surgery I think they put silicone in his butt floating around no implant??

How to get a rounder behind...

+1

Circumferential buttock/thigh lifts improve the contour of those with loose skin from aging or weight loss.  Very few surgeons in the world still use implants in the buttocks.

Dermal fat grafts might be effective for volume replacement.  I've used them in many places, but not the buttocks.  However, it might be worth looking into.

Dr. G

Buttock injections

+1

Avoid silicone injections the complications can be severe and long lasting. Approved fillers can be used but will be expensive. In addition to the other recommendations, you may consider Sculptra.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Buttock augmentation

+1

If you truly do not have enough fat for fat injections, I would discourage you from having silicone injected. You don't have many options if you don't want a buttock implant. Hyaluronic acids would be very expensive to inject the volume you need and they wouldn't last more than a year or so.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Non-surgical options for treating buttock asymmetry or uneveness

+1

I would discourage the use of silicone. Fat injecitons to the small side are possible and/or liposuciton on the larger side is an option. Macrolane is a injectable high volume filler used in Europe.   

Hyaluronic acid injections of the buttocks can be performed in Europe

+1

Thin patients who do not have enough fat to transfer for a Brazilian Butt Lift can receive hyaluronic acid treatments in Europe.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist