How Do You Sleep After a Tummy Tuck and Fat Transfer to the Butt?

I dont want to lose my fat transfer by sleeping on it to much but then again i have a tummmy tuck that goes a lil more then half way in it hurts to even lay on my side. So will I lose the fat from sleeping to much on it??

Sleeping position after tummy tuck and buttock fat grafts

+2

Talk with your surgeon but it may be best to sleep on your side, turning every hour or so for comfort.

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift positioning

+2

By laying on your side and transferring on all fours, it should be possible to remain flexed at the waist while avoiding pressure on the incisions and buttocks. You will find that you may have to switch every hour or so. You should discuss this with your surgeon.

+1

You don't want to sleep on your back. Try sleeping on your side with something to prop up your back. Keep flexed as well for your TT.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Patients may sleep in any position after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Patients may sleep in any position after Brazilian Butt Lift. However, when combined with a tummy tuck it is best to keep the pelvis slightly flexed and to place a pillow beneath the knees.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist