How Many Pounds of Fat is 700 Cc?

i am 5' 5'' and weigh 140 lbs and want a brazilian butt lift but want to lose more weight. I am scared that i wont have enough fat to transfer. How many pounds if 700 cc?

Wt loss prior to bbl

I would not lose any weight if I were you prior to this operation.  We need this raw material to get tissue from and shape you better, curvier.  Once your grafts take and your waist is curvier, you'll have a different weight goal because of your new shape. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires Enough Abdominal and Waistline Fat To Be Transferred

The answer to your specific question is that 700ccs is roughly 1.5 lbs. I am not exactly sure how that question relates to your concern about having enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift however. I am assuming you are trying to correlate your weight loss with the usual amount of fat that is injected into the 'average' buttock which is around 350ccs. per side. Weight loss and fat availability, however, are not an exact correlation. But at around 140 lbs at your height, you may already be suspect for having enough fat for buttock augmentation.

1.5 Pounds

If you’re considering a Brazilian butt lift and are worried about the adequacy of donor sites, further weight loss should not be a consideration.Seven hundred cc’s of fat would be approximately one and a half pounds.This is the typical amount of fat that’s used to augment one buttock.

Brazilian butt lift

My suggestion is not lose any weight.  I have performed many fat graftings for buttock augmentation and I have found that the more fat that can be transferred the better.  You should consider that between 20-30% of the transferred fat will get absorbed.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

How much do 700 cc of Fat weigh in pounds?

Cubic centimeters (CC) is a unit of volume not of weight. But 1 cc of water weighs 1 gram (or .o4 ounces) and 700 cc of water (or grams) weigh 24.69 pounces or 1.54 pounds. Dr. Peter Aldea

How Many Pounds of Fat is 700 Cc?

Less than a couple of pounds. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS