If my Budget is $5000 Will I Get a Great Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure? Please Advise.

I'm finding so many different prices and I'm wondering if the price effects where I get the lipo from. Do I get to choose the areas of lipo at a $5000 price? Plus will after care be eliminated due to less of price? Is it less contouring if the price of surgery is lower? I live in New Orleans. I work full time and attend college full time. I do not have to much time to travel to Florida.

Make sure you fully understand your quote and the procedure!

The cost of Brazilian butt lift surgery varies from patient to patient and depends upon the patient’s specific needs. No two patients are ever exactly alike, and for this reason pricing is dependent upon multiple variables. It’s important to understand these variables and how they may contribute to a fee quote.
For instance does the fee quote include the surgeons’ fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and specialized equipment that’s used for the processing fat or just the surgeons’ fee? The answer to this question will dramatically impact the cost of the procedure. For this reason, patients should understand what’s included before proceeding with surgery.
It’s also important to understand the surgeons’ revision policy. In other words, if additional surgery is necessary who will pay for it?
The Brazilian butt lift is a combination procedure. Not only is the buttock augmented with fat grafting, but the surrounding areas are treated with liposuction. This not only provides fat for grafting, but accentuates the augmentation as well. In the vast majority of cases, liposuction is considered to be part of the Brazilian butt lift, but occasionally some surgeons consider this to be a separate procedure. It’s important that this be understood prior to surgery.
In the Midwestern United States where I practice the fees for Brazilian butt lift range between $7,000 and $10,000 when the surgeon’s fee, facility fees and anesthesia charges are considered. It’s important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues prior to surgery. Make sure all your questions are answered before proceeding.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

Yes. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Brazilian Butt Lift on a Budget

There are several surgeons in the South Florida/Miami area that frequently perform this procedure with great results. It is important to find a surgeon that performs this procedure frequently as the results are dependent on the experience of the surgeon.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Johnny Franco, MD

4513 Williams Dr
Georgetown, TX 78633

Price of brazilian buttock lift

Typically, you need to go to your board certified plastic surgeon who will then tell you about the areas to suction from and where you'll see the most improvement.  Until you visit for an evaluation you should keep saving up until you're a little bit closer.  I've done some for as low as 6k but they were patients that were smaller and didn't require quite as much transfer.  If the work is as little as that patient then it can be low, otherwise the price depends on how long it will take to do the operation.  The after care is the same for everyone.  If you are interested in a consultation in Dallas, my consultation is free of charge and I'd be glad to give you a real estimate.  Best Wishes

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

9101 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231

Brazilian Butt lift Prices

The cost of Brazilian butt lift includes the surgeons fees, facility fees (hospital or outpatients surgical center), and anesthesia. To obtain a great result, a lot of fat is needed. The most common area to obtain the fat is the tummy area, waist line, back. You should not choose your surgeon based on his or her fees. You should chose a Plastic surgoen who is well trained and experience in the procedure. The best advise will be to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. We currently have a special for $6500.

Good luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD

960 Johnson Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

Price of procedures

A brazilian buttock augmentation involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

The price/cost of your procedure  includes the surgeon fee + operating room/facility fee + Anesthesia fees.  You do not want to cut corners b/c of budget limitations.  This is surgery and there are always some risks.  I would suggest you visit with board certified plastic surgeons to get a real idea how much this procedure will cost you.  Then either consider financing options or save up over time to achieve your goals - achieve them safely.  Best of luck. 

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030

Price for a Brazilian Butt Lift

A few things go into the cost of a procedure: Surgeon's fee, Facility fee (operating room, hospital), Anesthesia fee and Equipment or Implant fee (if needed).

In most cases, it is not wise to try to cut costs as it may compromise your safety or your result. Keeping that in mind, it is possible to minimize the facility fee by doing it in a qualified and Board Certified plastic surgeon's office that is set up for more extensive office procedures (like liposuction) with mild sedation. The ability to do this will depend on your overall health condition and how much fat needs to be transferred. You should be able to suggest to your surgeon which areas you would like the liposuction to be done.

If the procedure is done in an operating room, then the fee is commonly based on the time it takes to do the procedure. So if more fat needs to be transferred, the cost will be higher.

Any good plastic surgeon will not change your post-procedure care based on how much you paid. You should feel that the care you get is the same regardless of how much you paid once you enter into a patient -surgeon relationship.

Please consider these comments as starting points for a discussion with a plastic surgeon. Actual recommendations should be based on your specific needs and health situation. While it is reasonable to do some price comparisons, don't rely on price alone when making your choice. If you cannot afford to have it done right, wait until you can.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

2333 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618

Pricing factors for Brazilian Butt Lift.

Pricing depends on how many areas liposuction needs to be done on.  It also depends on the amount of fat transferred into the buttocks.  This is a pretty long procedure so anesthesia prices may also vary.  Your PS will be able to advise you which areas liposuctioned will offer you superior results.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005