If my Budget is $5000 Will I Get a Great Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure? Please Advise.

I'm finding so many different prices and I'm wondering if the price effects where I get the lipo from. Do I get to choose the areas of lipo at a $5000 price? Plus will after care be eliminated due to less of price? Is it less contouring if the price of surgery is lower? I live in New Orleans. I work full time and attend college full time. I do not have to much time to travel to Florida.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

As you are learning, there can be a significant price difference for this procedure. Although price is always an important factor, your most important priority should be your own safety. Be sure that you only work with a plastic surgeon that is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Also make sure that your plastic surgeon has a great deal of experience in Brazilian butt lift surgery, fat grafting, liposuction, and body contouring.
The most important thing you should remember is that the cheapest surgery is a correct surgery that only needs to be done once. Here in South Florida, we unfortunately see a lot of patients who have received injections of foreign materials into their but with disastrous consequences. We have had patients who have died from these injections and have also had severe deformities of their butt, groin, and legs as this for material continues to move. Above all please be safe.

Brazilian Butt lift Prices

+2

The cost of Brazilian butt lift includes the surgeons fees, facility fees (hospital or outpatients surgical center), and anesthesia. To obtain a great result, a lot of fat is needed. The most common area to obtain the fat is the tummy area, waist line, back. You should not choose your surgeon based on his or her fees. You should chose a Plastic surgoen who is well trained and experience in the procedure. The best advise will be to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. We currently have a special for $6500.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/surgical-procedures/body/brazilian-buttock-lift/

Price of brazilian buttock lift

+1

Typically, you need to go to your board certified plastic surgeon who will then tell you about the areas to suction from and where you'll see the most improvement.  Until you visit for an evaluation you should keep saving up until you're a little bit closer.  I've done some for as low as 6k but they were patients that were smaller and didn't require quite as much transfer.  If the work is as little as that patient then it can be low, otherwise the price depends on how long it will take to do the operation.  The after care is the same for everyone.  If you are interested in a consultation in Dallas, my consultation is free of charge and I'd be glad to give you a real estimate.  Best Wishes

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com

Pricing factors for Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

Pricing depends on how many areas liposuction needs to be done on.  It also depends on the amount of fat transferred into the buttocks.  This is a pretty long procedure so anesthesia prices may also vary.  Your PS will be able to advise you which areas liposuctioned will offer you superior results.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Price of procedures

+1

A brazilian buttock augmentation involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

The price/cost of your procedure  includes the surgeon fee + operating room/facility fee + Anesthesia fees.  You do not want to cut corners b/c of budget limitations.  This is surgery and there are always some risks.  I would suggest you visit with board certified plastic surgeons to get a real idea how much this procedure will cost you.  Then either consider financing options or save up over time to achieve your goals - achieve them safely.  Best of luck. 

Price for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A few things go into the cost of a procedure: Surgeon's fee, Facility fee (operating room, hospital), Anesthesia fee and Equipment or Implant fee (if needed).

In most cases, it is not wise to try to cut costs as it may compromise your safety or your result. Keeping that in mind, it is possible to minimize the facility fee by doing it in a qualified and Board Certified plastic surgeon's office that is set up for more extensive office procedures (like liposuction) with mild sedation. The ability to do this will depend on your overall health condition and how much fat needs to be transferred. You should be able to suggest to your surgeon which areas you would like the liposuction to be done.

If the procedure is done in an operating room, then the fee is commonly based on the time it takes to do the procedure. So if more fat needs to be transferred, the cost will be higher.

Any good plastic surgeon will not change your post-procedure care based on how much you paid. You should feel that the care you get is the same regardless of how much you paid once you enter into a patient -surgeon relationship.

Please consider these comments as starting points for a discussion with a plastic surgeon. Actual recommendations should be based on your specific needs and health situation. While it is reasonable to do some price comparisons, don't rely on price alone when making your choice. If you cannot afford to have it done right, wait until you can.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon