How to Get Rid of Noticeable Nostril Incisions After Rhinoplasty

Hi, i had a rhinoplasty done 11 months ago and i have deep scars in my nostrils that are noticeable in person and in pictures and i want to know if its possible to get it removed and looking back to normal when my skin was atatched naturally...

Reducing the Scar after Rhinoplasty

+2

You can have significant improvement of your scar. If there is very visible scarring, scar revision may be necessary.

Other methods that can significantly improve your  scar include, Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion, or a variety of Laser treatments.

If you like you can post the picture of the scar for more specific recommendations.

Hope this was helpful.

Dr. Sajjadian

Scar revision for visible scars after nostril reduction

+2

I have found that dermabrasion or radiofrequency skin ablation can sometimes be useful in this regard. Occasionally scar revision is required.

You can have scar revision

+2

The scar can be improved by scar revision. Pleas send pictures for better evaluation.The scar revision can remove the old scar and also change the nostril shape if needed at the same time.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Nostril Scars Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Treatment will depend on the size and location of your scars. See an experienced surgeon to discuss alternatives and establish expectations.

Maybe yes and maybe no.

+1

It depends on how the skin was removed and then how it was reattached. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and he will be able to tell you if it can be surgically repaired.