How Do I Get Rid of a Bump on my Nose Without Having Botox or Surgery?

i am 16 and have a bump on my nose from whne i broke it about 9 years ago, i hate. I dont want to have botox or surgery. So how can i get rid of it without having botox or surgery?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Are An Excellent Alternative To Surgery For Bumps and Humps

+1

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well for Nasal Bumps and Humps
I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs for more than seven years and have treated many noses that resemble yours from the photographs you have provided. However, photos are no substitute for examining the nose.

Generally, speaking, I might approach a bumped nose by adding to the bridge area, but not too much so as to make the bridge appear too high--just enough to straighten.  Likewise, I would consider reshaping the tip of the nose to give it a bit of a lift (hence straightening it and bringing it more into line with a slightly higher bridge). And lastly, I might consider giving it a bit of a lift to the tip by adding some volumizing filler below the columella, as well.

As a kind of simple pretest, small amounts of salt solution can be injected in the areas I just specified. The salt solution is reabsorbed in just a few minutes, but remains in place just enough time to give a good idea how the real treatment would work out.

In a sidebar to this column, you can see the before and after of a marked bump on the nose treated by me about eight years ago.

Web reference: http://YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com

+1

This very much depends on how severe the bump is and the dynamics of the rest of your nose in relation to the bump.  Truly the only permanent solution to this problem is surgery to remove either the bony deformity or a combination of bony and cartilagenous deviation.  At times, however, if a patient has a high bump because of short overprojected nasal bones, but the lower 2/3 of the nose appear straight on profile...a small amount of filler placed near the lower border of the glabella (highest part of nose between the eyes) can erase a bump, and create the illusion of a longer more elegant nose.  Compared to filler placed elsewhere it tends to last a LOT longer in the nose.  But, regardless, I would recommend a consultation with a board certified surgeon as you will have all the options available and an artistic eye to give you the best possible result.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.valleyfacialplasticsurgery.com

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers work great for many bumps on noses when surgery is not desired

+1
While surgery would probably be best for correcting any internal damage inside your nose, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane and Artefill, when injected artistically and skillfully, often make bumps on noses appear to disappear. Seek a consult with an expert in doing filler nose jobs to see if you are a good candidate.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/surgery-free-nose-jobs/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm to treat uneven nose

+1

Many of our patients are happy with a so called non-surgical nose job. A hylan like Juvederm is placed under the skin to smooth out an irregular silhouette.

Nasenbegradigung mit Juvederm: Viele unserer Patienten haben eine Verbesserung ihrer Nasenform mit einer Behandlung ohne OP erreicht. Das Hyalurongel Juvederm wird unter die Haut injiziert um Unregelmäßigkeiten auszugleichen.

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon

Bump on nose

+1

Sorry, surgery is absolutely the only answer, do anything else and you will lose your money and still have a bump. Even if you try to disguise the bump with a filler the aesthetic result  will not be nice and will be temporary

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for "Bump" on the Nose

+1

A prior injury to the nasal bones could have lead to a fracture of the bones, or additional bone deposition (related to inflammation of the lining of the nasal bone).  As other posters have noted, Botox will not provide any help in your circumstance. The most effective, enduring, and over time most economical improvement is made with surgery (Rhinoplasty).  A "nonsurgical Rhinoplasty" (with Radiesse) will have to be repeated over time and can have less than predictable results.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best way to get rid of a bump without surgery

+1

The best way to get rid of your bump without surgery would be a "nonsurgical rhinoplasty," which uses volume fillers to cover up the bump and even out the surrounding depressions  to provide a smooth bridge to your nose.

Botox, which relaxes muscle (and can make them smaller over time in some cases) will not affect the most likely causes of your bump, which are bone and cartilage. 

Pasadena Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Bump requires Surgery for Smoothing or Fillers (Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty) for Masking

+1

Regarding: "How Do I Get Rid of a Bump on my Nose Without Having Botox or Surgery?
i am 16 and have a bump on my nose from whne i broke it about 9 years ago, i hate. I dont want to have botox or surgery. So how can i get rid of it without having botox or surgery
"

The bump on your nose is the result of the heaping, shifting and pushing up of the side of the nose that took the blow on the opposite side. It cannot be smoothed down by pressure, by muscle relaxants (like Botox), by any lotions or any pills. Rhinoplasty surgery applied to your specific issue is the only way to smooth it. Depending on its size it MAY be masked by injection of fillers (IE nonsurgical rhinoplasty)

Dr. Peter Aldea

Bump on the nose

+1

A bump on the nose is either bone or cartilage or both and so Botox which paralyzes muscles has no role here. Only surgery will help.