How Much Filler is Required for Non Surgical Nose Procedure?

Ive made an appointment for a consultation - the doctor says he is using radiesse. I was just wondering to build a bridge on an asian nose - how many MLs of the injection is required to avoid the doctor using to much? Ive been told they should not use any more than 0.3ml - is this true?

Filler volumes for non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Everyone's different, of course, but typically I'll use volumes around 0.3-0.4 cc for most cases. Some can require as much as 0.6-0.8 cc. I, too, like to start with a temporary and even reversible filler like Juvederm or Restylane. (Radiesse, while temporary, cannot be reversed...it has to dissolve away on its own). If the temporary works well, then I might inject Artefill.

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon