How Can I Get Rid of Back Fats After Abdominoplasty? Is Smart Lipo Possible?

Dear Doctors: Really i need your help and advice as reall i am dispointed ihad my abdominplast last year march 2011but an not satisfied in what my abdo looks like?concerning my lower abbdo it seems ok but in the last few monthes my upper looks like befor and also i see some fats in my back(in the bra area).may be can get red of this fat by liposuction but how can i fix the back fat? please advice

Upper back fat

+1

SOmetimes upper back rolls can be treated successfully with liposuction. Sometimes excisional procedures may be better.  An exam would help to determine this for you.

Liposuction after a tummy tuck

+1

You can certainly have liposuction after a tummy tuck.  Both areas that you are concerned about can do very well with liposuction.  As far as the type of liposuction to use, choose a PS you trust and allow him to decide the liposuction technique of choice. 

The results of liposuction are dependent on the surgeon, not the machine!

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon