Chronic Fluid Retention After Smart Lipo, Is there Anyway to Alleviate this Bloating?

I had Smart Lipo performed on the abdomen twice, the most recent one was almost a year ago, in April 2011. I have noticed that after the second round, my body retains fluid much more than normal. I get swelling all around that worsens throughout the day, especially after exercising and usually worst at night. The retention is most pronounced in my stomach, thighs, and extremities. I have drastically cut down on sodium and alcohol intake. Is there anything I can do to alleviate this bloating?

Fluid

+1

I think you need to look beyond the laser lipo to rule out other causes of fluid retention. Consult you lipo doctor as well as you internist.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com