How To Get Rid of Acne Holes?

Dear Sir/Madam, when i am childhood my skin was good, after comming to teenage pimples occurred on my cheeks, because of these pimples holes occurred , how want to remove these holes to make my skin smooth, can you pls let me know the treatment for this

Acne Scar Holes, Ice Pick Scars How to improve these scars

+1

Ice pick scars are one of the most difficult to treat. You need to get them to raise up to the surrounding more normal unscarred skin. One great option is TCA cross method. Fractional resurfacing can also lead them to come up more. More concentrated laser resurfacing on the ice pick scars are another option.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fractional Laser/ Fractional Rf are good options for you.

+1

You can consider a clinic which has facilities for fractional resurfacing - either a laser or a fractional radiofrequency device. If you are on the darker side, consider doing a small test area, before having the treatment done on a larger area.

Good luck!

Renita Lourdhurajan, MD, DNB
India Dermatologist

Hello

+1

In our practice the lasers we do is Dot Laser, Profractional C02 laser, micro laser peel and or VI peel for very mild acne scarring. If you go to our website you can read about each procedure and you can kind of determine what would benefit you the best. You have quite a few options for acne scars depending on how deep they are.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS