How Much to Have a Bump Removed from Nose?

how much does a rhinoplasty (nose job) cost? i would like to get rid of my bump.

Nose job costs

+1

Because of the economy, I am offering a temporary price reduction on all cosmetic surgery including rhinoplasty. Watch my video.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost to remove bump from nose

+1

The typical cost for a rhinoplasty ranges from $5,000.00 to $10,000.00. Cost for rhinoplasty in our office is approximately $6,000.00, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure.

Cost of Bump Removal

+1

The cost for rhinoplasty is $6000-$8000, depending on geographic location , the experience of your surgeon, and what will be changed. Of  course cost is important, but should not be the only consideration.

Be careful what you ask for: Cost of nasal hump removal (only)?

+1

Be careful what you ask for. IF all you want is a hump removal. No change to the large or drooping tip. No correction of septal deviation, etc.  Then costs could be as little as 4-5,000. However, if you are seeking overall correction including the hump, fees could total up to 20,000.

Rhinoplasty Cost Should Not Be the Determining Factor

+1

Hi,

Rhinoplasty hump removal may cost up to $150,000 per pound of hump removed.  Fortunately we only remove a fraction of a pound which may run between $6000 to $20,000 depending upon the rhinoplasty surgeon, location, anesthesia, and operating room.

Cost should not be the determining factor in choosing your rhinoplasty surgeon as the cost of repairing a botched surgery is very expensive.  Take your time and choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P 

Michael A. Persky, MD

Price is Less Important than the Surgeon

+1

The typical cost of Rhinoplasty (including Anesthesia and Facility) is $7-8 k.  Rhinoplasty is a complex procedure and requires a great deal of expertise to obtain consistently good results.  I would advise you to choose the Surgeon first,the price second.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a rhinoplasty.

+1

The average cost is $5-8000. It depends on how good the surgeon is and how much work needs to be done. But pick a surgeon for the quality of his work, not the price.

Rhinoplasty Hump Removal

+1

Hi,

Depending on where you live and if you have insurance coverage this can cost from 3500 to 10,000 or more.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS