Removing Silicone Injections on Butt?

I also have had silicon injected in my buttock and I want to have it removed, I believe I have developed some granulomas and I am very uncomfortable at night and sleeping. I am scared and want it removed if possible.

I was very young and stupid and I am still young and want to make sure I have a long and healthy life - so anything you can tell me to help would be helpful.

Silicone injections in buttocks

+1

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remove free silicone injections into any tissue. It is most likely in multiple layers an difficult to remove without leaving alot of scarring and depressions.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.