Removing Silicone Injections on Butt?

I also have had silicon injected in my buttock and I want to have it removed, I believe I have developed some granulomas and I am very uncomfortable at night and sleeping. I am scared and want it removed if possible.

I was very young and stupid and I am still young and want to make sure I have a long and healthy life - so anything you can tell me to help would be helpful.

Silicone injections in buttocks

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to remove free silicone injections into any tissue. It is most likely in multiple layers an difficult to remove without leaving alot of scarring and depressions.

Removing silicone from the buttocks

Our office specializes in the removal and reconstruction of soft tissue related to the injection of liquid silicone. We have removed silicone from the face and body with outstanding success.  This allows patients to resume their normal lives without the interference of the silicone inflammation.  During your consultation, a careful examination of the soft tissue is required to determine whether the removal is safe.  Not all patients are candidates for surgical removal.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Plastic Surgery, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS