When Should Cast Be Removed After Rhinoplasty?

Also my cast would be removed 5 days after rhinoplasty surgery. I thought it was a minimum of 7 days after. Was also told I can fly 5-6 days after my surgery. Am I getting positive information?

Cast removal after rhinoplasty

The answer as to when to remove the splint (or cast) should be left up to your doctor. They know what was done and how long it needs to stay on. Sometimes after an infracture (braking) of the nose, the bones are so stable that the cast is only used to help decrease swelling. I would say 5 days is average for many surgeons.