Regarding with Tingling. I Have This Sensation of a Worm Crawling Along the Scar?

As I close my eyes this tingling or " insect" crawling along my scar is there. It comes intermittently. It's so bad and annoying that I cant sleep, and missing work. I'm just scared to close my eyes, because as soon as I do it, it is there. Very bothersome.

Unusual sensations of the eyelids after surgery

+1

This type of sensation does seem unusual but should get better over time.  I would try massage to decrease the sensitivity. 

Skin Sensation after Eyelid Surgery

+1

Thank you for your question. Tingling, "electricity", and other odd sensations often accompany the process of nerve healing after facial surgery.  This is normal and generally lasts a few weeks.  If any pain or drainage develops, however, please see your surgeon immediately.

#eyelid lift San Francisco

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Strange sensations can accompany sensory return after eyelid surgery.

+1

Patient sometimes complain of bizarre sensations is skin gets to be repopulated by the nerve endings. This is self-limited.