Bags After Blepharoplasty, Will They Go Away? (photo)

I had a upper and lower blepharoplasty 7 weeks ago because i had a lot puffiness under my eyes. 7 weeks after blepharoplasty and I still have bags. My eyes looks worse than before surgery. Is there a possibility that this bags will go away?

Bags After Blepharoplasty, Will They Go Away?

At 7 weeks, there may be residual swelling.  Waiting 6 months or so after lower eyelid surgery is probably the prudent advice to observe.                                            Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                         Los Angeles, CA