What Procedure Can Smooth out my Skin Above Eyes?

I had electrolysis 1 year ago and I was overtreated. Some atrophic scars appeared after 2-3 weeks ,but some new are still appearing Wrinkles appear between scars when i move eyebrows.I think that scars are deep in skin, becouse I had deeply rooted, thick hair and there is no damage to the surface. The whole area looks uneven and it bothers me very much. I've visited some doctors, but they didn't want to do anything becouse it is delicate place. I want to have smooth skin again, and i'm concerned becouse its getting worse,with more pits and wrinkles.I'm 21y old

Scar treatment on eyelid area

+1

atrophic or thinned and depressed scars can improve at times, with the use of fractional ablative or nonablative therapy. Fraxel Repair or Fraxel Restore are two such devices. There is a risk of scarring , although very rare, and coloration changes so you should discuss this in detail with a laser surgeon. There can not be a guarantee that you will get pleasing results, but the majority of patients will see improvement after a series of treatments.

Fraxel repair laser or Deep FX Laser for Upper Eye Lid Scars

+1

Hi Ivmi,

Fraxel repair or Deep FX laser treatments are the best available treatment for your scaring and texture problems. It may take 2 to 3 treatments.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD