What procedure can be done for a 26 year old that's wanting to tighten up some loose skin around the neck and jowls?

I was thinking about either a laser resurfacing or fractional type method or mini face lift. The cheeks are sagging.

Loose neck skin in a 26-yr old.

+1
You may want to look into Exilis which is made by BTL corporation and works well to tighten skin in this area, in particular if your weight is stable and your being quite young.  It is a painless procedure and takes 4-6 weekly treatments for ideal results.  It should be available at a board-certified dermatologist in many areas around the United States.

Baton Rouge Dermatologist