Can V Beam Make Facial Redness and Bumps Worse or Cause Permanent Damage to the Face?

What are negatives or downsides of Vbeam laser procedure. What is success rate & how long do results last? Thks.

Vbeam laser for facial redness in Los Angeles

+1

We have used the VBeam laser in our office to correct redness and erythema on the face and neck.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Web reference: http://karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/49/vbeam-pulsed-dye-laser.aspx

V-Beam is the best choice

+1

V-Beam is safe and effective for Rosacea and acne.  It is generally a low-risk procedure.  What is important, like all procedures, is to find someone who is comfortable with these lasers and who has experience for years with them.

VBeam is very safe.

+1

I unfortunately cannot answer your question completely without any info on the cause of your redness and bumps.  I can only assume that it may be rosacea.  

Either way, VBeam is very safe, and I have personally only heard of scars when the treatment was for birthmarks.  While scarring could take place for the treatment of rosacea, it is a much lower risk.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon