How Soon After VBeam Can I Have Brief Sun Exposure?

How soon after VBeam that didn't leave bruising or much redness can I walk to my car a few times a day which takes a couple minutes each time? Thanks!

Sun protection after VBeam

Walking to the car should be minimal risk.  I'd wait 1-2 weeks before extensive exposure but as a dermatologist would counsel you to protect your skin with sunscreen or clothing anyway!

Main risk with laser of tanned skin is more of a reaction of the pigment cells which can lead to increased pigmentation (brown) and rarely decreased pigmentation in the treated area which can be unsightly and last for a long time.  Probably more of an issue getting lasered when you have a tan rather than sun exposure post laser..

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

1229 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Sun following v beam

You should be fine to and from your car with spf.

I would give it a week for extended exposure.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

6117 Berkshire Lane
Dallas, TX 75225