Is It Possible to Get Plastic Surgery to Look Like a Model?

Is it possible to look like another person id like to resemble the model ruslana korshunova..but I dont think any doctor in the world could alter things such as the eyes hers have a distince shape..any advice on what i could do for the nose lips cheeks etc thanks!

Look like a model

+3

Remember that models don't look lke models. Celebrities don't look like celebrities. You can take certain features of the face or body to emulate in planning cosmeitc surgery, but some of these features are manufactured by make-up and photography. Many of these models look exactly like you, without all the make-up.

Looking like someone else

+2

I never encourage people to try to look like someone else, because it is impossible to achieve.   If there are specific things you like about that person per se, you can talk with your surgeon about them.

Model looks.

+1

A person with an unattractive nose or small cheeks can improve things but you can't make a face look like another totally different person.