Peeled Too Soon After TCA Peel

I peeled my skin too soon after i used the tca peel..my skin is now very red..what can i do prevent having permanet skin discoloration?

Peeled too soon after TCA peel

+1

I agree with Dr. G. Please follow the treatment protocols of your personal peeling doctor. Call him to discuss. You are high risk for hyperpigmentation.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Steroids and sunprotection

+1

The best way to protect yourself from possibly hyperpigmentation caused by excessive peeling is:

1. Sunprotection. Regular application of sunblock every 2-3 hours during the day time.

2. Moisturizing the area with unscented, frangrance free, hypoallergenic emollient.

3. Mid potent steroid application to the area also helps calm the inflammation down and decrease the risk of hyperpigmentation. This is a must.

Hassan Galadari, MD
Dubai Dermatologist