Recommended Plastic Surgeon for Botox in Paris, France?

Hello, I've recently moved to Paris and would like to continue my Botox regime. I'm finding it difficult to find experienced doctors here and wanted to see if any of you know a reputable experienced (thousands of injections) doctor for me to contact in Paris? Hoping for any recommendations. Thanks!!

For BOTOX, you should go to a cosmetic dermatologist

+2

Dear Jenn

The risk in seeing surgeons for medical services is they often are looking to "up-sell" to a surgical service or alternatively they may undervalue the importance of the smaller services over big procedures. These essential services may be turned over to a nurse or physician extender.

I can recommend an excellent cosmetic dermatololgist in Paris: Docteur Daphne Thioly-Bensoussan at 15 Rue Chateabriand, 75008 Paris, France.

Plastic Surgeon for Botox in Paris

+1

There are a number of qualified and experienced physicians in Paris. Check with SFCPRE : La Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Botox and filler doctor in France

+1

I would use this as a starting point; SFCPRE : La Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique. This should give you a list of Doctors in France.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Plastic surgery in Paris.

+1

I beleive Dr. Bernard Cornette de Saint Cyr is an excellent plastic surgeon practicing in Pairs. You will have to contact his office regarding appointments and office hours.

Plastic surgeons in Paris

+1

Paris is FULL of qualified Cosmetic Plastic surgeons. You may want to try their major society - SFCPRE : La Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique

Good luck.

Dr. P. Aldea